We are looking for a producer ready to step onto the global music industry stage!
BIGHIT MUSIC is waiting for producers who are seeking opportunities to show their boundless potential and talent.
Producer specializing in pop music
- Anyone can apply regardless of age, education or experience (However, only applicants above the age of 14 will be considered)
- Both individual and team submissions are welcome
- A producer with an excellent understanding of the global music market and trends
How to apply
- Submit an online application on the NNC website (nnc.hybeaudition.com)
[Demo Submission Guideline]
We recommend that you submit demos that would be sufficiently competitive in the global music market (with potential to rank in the global major music charts) to show the best of your talents and tastes.
[Application Submission Guideline]
i) Submit 2-5 demos: A complete track with completed melody and lyrics OR only the track (mp3 files preferred)
ii) If submitting lyrics, pdf files are preferred
iii) Please list the credits of the demo files (Composer, Lyricist, Arranger, Guide vocal, Sample use)
iv) Mobile DAW not accepted
v) For teams, each team member MUST submit his or her own application separately
Application Submission Period
10 AM May 17th, 2021 to 6 PM June 16th, 2021 (KST)
End of submission period > Screening > Main competition > Winner selection/announcement
- After submission ends, applicants who have passed an internal screen process by BIGHIT MUSIC producers will be contacted separately and will proceed to the main competition to select the winner or the winning team.
- There may be a song camp evaluation during the main competition.
* There may be additional delays during the evaluation period due to internal reasons.
Award and Prize
Grand Prize of KRW 5,000,000 (individual or team, taxes may apply)
* If receiving the prize into an oversea bank account, it will be remitted according to the exchange rate of the day of the announcement.
* Please note that depending on the entries a final winner may not be selected.
* You may have the opportunity to become an in-house producer, depending on the evaluation results.
For any questions or inquiries contact:
For additional announcements or information, please refer to the NOTICE page.